- Monogamy – A Breeding Ground for Domestic Abuse?
- Dolphin Life Lessons
- Intimate Moments
- A Poly Fairytale (for Newbies and Other Adventurers)
- How to “Cheat” in a Poly Relationship
- Is Polyamory Just Plain Weird?
- Polygamy, Polygyny, Polyandry and Polyamory
- Coming Out of the Closet!
- Searching for Community….
- What Does Polyamory Mean to Me?
Subscribe to PolyWoman
- "Give Love"
- Communication Techniques
- Domestic Abuse
- Emotional Self-Examination
- Life Changes
- Living Situations
- MC Yogi
- Theme Song
- Women's Power
Category Archives: Living Situations
Poly relationships are not free-for-alls. There is freedom built-in to pursue a new love interest perhaps but with that freedom comes responsibility. Poly relationships are not so different from monogamous relationships in this realm. In poly relationships there are also … Continue reading